Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garlic Parmesan Noodles

Okay, well the fridge is full of condiments and the cupboards are full of random types of beans and too many cans of diced tomatoes. The problem is, I'm starving and there's not even a package of Cup O' Noodles for me to scarf down before heading to class. So what did I do? I grabbed an old package of egg noodles that had been sitting in my kitchen for a couple months and cooked them. Then, I whipped up this super easy recipe that left me filled for hours.

Ingredients:
  • Any type of noodles (I used egg noodles)
  • 1 tablespoon of butter
  • Garlic Salt
  • Pepper
  • Parmesan Cheese
Directions:

  1. Cook your noodles until al dente.
  2. Strain em.
  3. Add your butter.
  4. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
  5. Consume.
Quick. Cheap. Easy.... 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment