Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zucchini and Butternut Squash Stir Fry


It's been a long day at work, you have to grocery shop, and by the time you get home and get dinner started, it's already 8:30.  Sound familiar?  This recipe is great to have as a side dish or as a late night dinner.  Try it out, and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium zucchini
  • 1 medium butter squash
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Garlic Salt
  • Garlic Powder
  • Onion Powder
Directions:
  1. Slice up your zucchini and squash lengthwise, then into 1/4 inch slices.
  2. Stick it in a big frying pan with your butter, and set to medium heat.
  3. After your veggies have softened and have just started to turn brown, add in seasonings to taste.
  4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, me and my sister really loved cooking and this is our greatest bonding. This Recipes For Stir Fry looks easy to prepare and truly delicious. I show this recipe to my sister and I will encourage her to help me to cook this one. Thank you for posting this one!.

    ReplyDelete