Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cranberry Feta Salad


As I was putting together my work lunch this morning, I thought--hey, I make this salad all the time... How come I haven't posted it yet?  It's so easy, it only uses 3 ingredients (plus whatever dressing you like).  I can put it together in minutes, it's delicious, and it's cheap!  Make in whatever portion size you like... These directions are for a single serving, but you could easily increase it for a party or potluck.

Ingredients:
  • Spring Mix luttuce
  • Crumbed Feta cheese
  • Dried cranberries
  • Salad dressing (I like to use Italian dressing)
Directions:
  1. Grab a large handful of lettuce, and place in a bowl.
  2. Top with 1 1/2 tbsp feta and 1 tbsp cranberries (I usually eyeball this to however much I like).
  3. If you're taking it to work, keep the dressing in a separate container until you're ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment